My Progress

Monday, December 12, 2011

suspicions confirmed

Well, my doc confirmed that I did have a varicose vein last week.  Since returning from London, I stopped walking as much and decided to try water aerobics.  That didn't make much difference, but I found that I could do the elliptical and a reclined stationary bike without increased pain. :)  This is HUGE for me as I was starting to feel very down not being able to exercise.  And the best news is that the vein has started to recede or thin out or whatever (get better) since I've cut out the walking and the weight lifting.  YAY!

Other than that, I'm enjoying no schoolwork for the next couple weeks and am looking forward to a quiet Christmas at home this year.  I have plans to make lots of new Christmas cookies, as well as the typical sugar cookies, and a very late Thanksgiving dinner (since neither Jacob or I had it this year).  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment