My Progress

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Confirmation

Today Jacob and I chose to get 3D images of our baby.  Since the ultrasound at 18 weeks was not 100% conclusive, I was still uncertain if we were, in fact, having a girl (and I was also convinced that the fetus would be deformed - why, I don't know).  So, with the suggestion from a close friend, I found a place offering a holiday package of 2D and 3D pics, CD, and DVD of our session plus a couple other freebies.  And today, we have a 100% confirmation that we're having a girl (phew - no new name needed), and that she is NOT deformed (double Phew).  Here are a couple pics:


Here her eye is open

Long fingers

Sucking on big toe


This experience has definitely made me more excited to meet her - and appreciate the miracle of human life that develops when two little cells get together.  Amazing.   Today also marks the end of my 7th month.  

1 comment: